- 15 minutes from nearest railhead Kathgodam (Day and night trains from Delhi)
- 1 hr from Pantnagar Airport (Regular flights from Delhi)
Urban facilities nearby:
- Kathgodam, Haldwani for shopping (All popular brands available), Entertainment
- Pick up and drop to and from Pantnagar Airport, Kathgodam Railway Station, and Bus Stand may be arranged on prior request on extra charges as applicable.
Are you passionate about nature? Let us know! We are a group of nature lovers and people with eco friendly mindset. We love pets too! We encourage like minded people who want to bring their pets and relax in a vegetarian atmosphere in the hills among the wilderness.
Feel at home; Unhotel here; Sample the local environs; Unhurried
- We welcome you to our home and hope that your stay will be comfortable. Please treat this as your home too.
- We hope that the surrounding beautiful environs will encourage you to use your time here to rejuvenate your body, mind and soul.
- Each room has a small locker for your valuables. We are not responsible for any loss of or damage to your personal belongings.
- At the time of your check-in your room will be provided with fresh bed sheets, towels and cloth napkins and these will be replaced after every three days. We are sure that you will appreciate the need to conserve water and reduce pollutants.
Why Choose Us
Solar powered; No air-conditioning; Rainwater Harvesting; Waste Management; Environment friendly practices
Explore the forests around; Yoga & Meditation; Get Creative; Birding with Knowledgeable Guides; Easy Treks; Biking; Picnics; Amateur Astronomy
- Amateur Birding: Nandhaur wild life sanctuary across the river is home to more than 280 species of birds and hosts the annual Uttarakhand Bird Festival
- Butterfly walks: This Himalayan region is native to more than 300 species of Butterflies.
- Regular sightings of Barking Deer Leopard, Himalayan Langur.
- We serve traditional home-cooked Indian food which is mildly spicy. If you still feel that the spiciness needs to be reduced, please let us know.
- Get a reality check - feel insignificant in front of the mighty Himalayas
- Pack a picnic bag and a dhurrie and watch nature from close.
- The sound of the river rambling across the rocky bed.
- Be woken up by the cacophony of the birds.
- This is a vegetarian home. We do not provide non-vegetarian food.
- Our Menu is changed everyday and we are able to accommodate Guests preferences for food subject to availability. We stock a limited range of non-alcoholic beverages in the house. Room service is not available. We can provide simple packed meals for your journey/excursions.
- We have a Manager, Caretaker and Security � please approach them for any assistance that you may need.
- Women Exclusive Itineraries
- Activity Holidays for Groups of Children
- Excurtion: Popular Tourist Locations: � Nainital(25km), Bhimtal(18km), Naukuchiatal (23km), Sat-Tal (25km), Almora(80km), Binsar(115km). Wild Life at Pawalgarh Tiger Conservation Reserve (55 km) - Corbett NP (75km), Nandhaur WLS (35km)
- Jageswar: Cluster of 124 Large to Small Stone Temples of 9th-13th Century Nageshwara Jyotirlinga 1200 year old Deodar Tree.
- Please co-operate in keeping the premises clean. The cleaning staff attend to the premises once a day only.
- Consumption of alcohol or any form of narcotic substances in these premises is prohibited. The Staff have been instructed to enforce this strictly.
- Any person(s) violating this ban will be evicted from the premises irrespective of the time, and are liable to be handed over to the authorities for action as per law.
- We encourage you not to consume pre-packaged food and drinking water as it adds immensely to polluting the environment.
- Garbage Segregation is practiced here. We are sure that you will co-operate in following it.
- We do not have in-house laundry. You may use the facilities of nearby towns as per your convenience.
- In consideration of your neighbours, please refrain from loud music, singing or playing of musical instruments.
- We do not accept foreign currency. Foreign exchange may be available in Haldwani/Kathgodam, please verify the same yourself. The nearest ATM is in Kathgodam (8kms).